Covid 19 Promise

You can book with confidence for this summer or next winter!

 

Updated May 14

With renewed hope for travel this summer we are getting excited about opening and we have an exciting programme of extra activities and excursions for our guests this summer.

 

You can reserve your holiday now and SAVE 15% while the offer lasts. And if, for some reason you can’t travel due to Covid then you can change your dates (for free) or get a refund. See our Flexible booking terms below.

Our Flexible Booking terms

 

Normal Cancellation terms

You may cancel for a full refund or change your dates free of charge up until 30 days before arrival. For more on our ‘cancellations and changes policy’ see our pricing page.

COVID-19: Free Changes & Cancellations

Special terms apply to Covid: If in the 14 calendar days prior to the start of your holiday, your booking cannot proceed due to the reasons linked to Coronavirus you will be entitled to change your dates (for free) or take a credit note for 100% of the booking cost, to be used with us at any point up until April 30th, 2023. We will not charge an amendment fee to change your dates.

If you choose not to change your dates or accept a credit note for 100% of the booking cost, we will refund in cash 80% of the payments you have made to us. The remaining 20% will be retained to cover our operational costs and any prepayments made in accepting your booking. Also see our terms and conditions.

Coronavirus Reasons:
That the authorities of France impose regional or national restrictions which result in the closure of their border to non-residents, closure of the resort or essential facilities or necessitate the closure of your accommodation.

Covid Insurance (UK Guests)

We have teamed up with Allianz to offer travel/medical insurance for our British clients  which will cover cancellation, curtailment and Covid-19. It will refund your accommodation, excursions and travel costs if:

  1. If you need to cancel your holiday due to you or anyone named on your policy testing positive for Covid-19
  2. If you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need medical treatment abroad and/or need to be repatriated to the UK
  3. If you are not allowed to board the plane (return, inbound flight)  based on a suspicion that you (or someone booked to travel with you) has been exposed to Covid

More on Insurance

Staying Safe on Holiday

The mountains should always remain a place of freedom and relaxation and we’ll always do our best to ensure your holiday is everything you expect it to be. 

There may be a general capacity restriction, with special focus on transfer coaches, mealtime planning, public areas (lounges), use of leisure facilities and activities planning so that you can still enjoy the wide range of activities which will be available.

 

Our hotels were open through much of summer 2020 and we are very familiar with operating fantastic holidays through Covid. In fact some guests reviewed us to say it was their best holiday yet!

 

We have implemented robust new cleaning standards and pledge to offer the best possible protection against infections during these times. Our own Activities staff will be implementing thorough cleaning measures of all our equipment and will practice social distancing. Our suppliers have also pledged to follow similar measures.

What will the experience be like?

The great thing about our summer holidays is that they take place outdoors and you can enjoy most of the activities and mountains without a mask! Activities are led by conscientious instructors and guides who will reduce group sizes and practice safe distancing. 

During summer 2020 it was mandatory to wear a facemask on the lifts and in shops for anyone aged 11+ years. Our resorts did not place capacity restrictions on lifts, so we enjoyed the full network of lifts and trails, which were open as normal. 

 

All activities were running as normal during summer 2020, albeit with slight capacity restriction and distancing, (which made the activities better, if anything!), and we enjoyed all our usual array of fantastic family pursuits, from whitewater rafting to rock climbing and everything in between!

 

Certain activities may require ‘closer contact’ or a partner and these can often be organised so that you are teamed up with members from your own bubble. 

 

Staying safe on holiday