We are committed to protecting the personal information that you give to us and informing you of how we use the information that we collect from you, and of course obtaining your consent to our disclosure of your information.
‘Your information’ refers to details such as your name, contact details, travel preferences and special needs/disabilities/dietary requirements that you supply us or is supplied to us, including any information about other persons on your booking relating to the same.
We will update your information whenever we get the opportunity to keep it current, complete, accurate and up to date
How we use Your Information.
1. In order to enable us to provide our holidays, we may disclose your information to our third party suppliers or resellers (UK and overseas). To enable you to travel overseas, it may also be mandatory (as requested by government authorities) to disclose your information for payment of staying tax, immigration, security or any other reasons which they may deem appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we might need to use your information to assist where appropriate, and we will do this at our discretion.
2. We may have to disclose your information to our “group companies” (including overseas companies) in order to ensure efficient and accurate processing of your booking. We may also disclose your information to our data processing companies, or companies providing our travel and reservation software and systems. Other companies will include customer care companies, business management, re-organisation/structuring and /or for sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
3. We may have to supply your information to the Police or any other regulatory body (UK and overseas) if we are asked to do so, or if we choose to do so. We may disclose your information if it relates to any suspected misuse by you of our property or web site or any of our web site services.
4. Aspects of your information (for example health) may be considered “sensitive” or “personal” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect this information in order to cater for your needs. We will only accept such “personal information” on condition we have your positive consent. When booking a holiday with us you also agree for your insurers, agents and medical staff, to disclose relevant information (which may be sensitive personal information) to use in instances where we may need to act in the interests of a larger group. By way of example, this may be ensuring any contagion does not spread in the event of an illness which you or another person contracts.
5. We will endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal information by other people, but we cannot be responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security, or indeed for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anybody other than us or our associated companies/organisations.
6. We may transfer, sell or assign any of your information to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business. And this we do in the interests of your holiday experience and our continued product support.
Please note: Outside of the EEA, (European Economic Area), controls on privacy may not be as strong or robust as they are in the UK
If you do not agree to the above then we will not be able to do any form of business with you or indeed to process your booking.
1. We may send you e-newsletters and posted literature from our group of companies. These may be offers, product updates and resort news/goings on. You will have every opportunity to opt out of such correspondence but our website and reservation staff will otherwise assume you agree to receiving such correspondence when you make a holiday reservation with us. Each E-newsletter we send will give you the option to cancel any further marketing correspondence.
1. You have the right to ask us for a copy of the information we hold about you by writing to us at email@example.com. However we may charge a fee for this service.
2. You also have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
3. You also have the right to request that we do not send you any further marketing information, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out of all e-newsletter communication by using the safe unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
4. If you want to view a complete list of our group companies and brands, please write to email@example.com.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings (please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website):
Cookies: Frequently Asked Questions, including how to control and delete cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org
When you are on the web but not necessarily on our website, then in order to help us deliver targeted advertising and avoid repeating advertisements, we work with carefully selected 3rd parties whom we allow to employ cookies on our site, on our behalf. These cookies enable us to deliver adverts on other websites that are relevant to a user’s interests. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain a user’s name, address, telephone number or email address.
Criteo: Criteo show personalised adverts when you are browsing other websites based on the holidays that you’ve viewed on our website. The Data collected by these cookies is anonymous. To opt out of receiving these cookies please visit www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy/opt-out.
Rocket Fuel: These cookies allow us to monitor and enhance the performance of paid-for marketing activity via selected third parties. All information collected is anonymous. For more information please visit: http://rocketfuel.com/privacy-policy
Yahoo: These cookies enable us to collect anonymous, aggregated visitor information including the number of visits and page views that arise from marketing activity. The data stored in these cookies is only used internally.
Response Tap: These cookies allow us to track the interaction between our website and sales centre to help us improve customer experience. The data collected is anonymous and only used internally.
To help us to improve our service and to ensure mistakes are not made in carrying out your instructions, and in the interests of security, we may monitor and record your telephone calls and your transactions and activities carried out on our website. All recordings will remain the sole property of us. We may also record you via CCTV at our premises (both UK and overseas).
We have taken and will take all reasonable steps to protect your information. If we make any changes to this Policy, then they will be posted on our website or made available on request.